·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
A. The dude can't even spell "Buell" correctly
B. He never once mentioned V-Rods but...
C. We don't have "real Harleys" anyway, so it doesn't matter, right?

:)

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
It was wrote in 1993.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
That's quite a long rant.... I'll print it up and put it in the bathroom in case I ever get really constipated and want to read it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
WTF umm I am going to be nice and just call him a idiot! I dont hate jap bikes and I dont wear any leather DAM I need to get on the ball here!

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
I'm ashamed to say I read the whole article. But, please notice that at the bottom it notes that it was written in 1993 - when a lot of that was true! Note also that it was written by the same guy who recently, as the president of Whole Foods, wrote all those bad things about the other health food store chain. (Just kidding!)

·
Registered
494 Posts
mustanggt said:
http://www.goingfaster.com/angst/noharley2.html

check out the above article......sportsters the fastest HD????
bikerabbi said:
I'm ashamed to say I read the whole article. But, please notice that at the bottom it notes that it was written in 1993 - when a lot of that was true! Note also that it was written by the same guy who recently, as the president of Whole Foods, wrote all those bad things about the other health food store chain. (Just kidding!)
1993 . . . ? O-o-o-ps (I should have paid more attention before getting upset) . . . maybe the upper echelon @ the MoCo actually read the article [and, voila - the V-Rod]!

·
Paintless Rider
1,326 Posts
It does seem he updates it, sort of. I love it when someone accuses others of being sheep. I assume he makes all his own clothes, and cars. Otherwise he would be guilty of using mass marketed products, just like everyone else.

Written by Christopher T. Shields, October 18, 1993. Updated with new items of relevant interest in the many years since. Bikes owned since original article was written include 1993 Honda VFR750F, 1995 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R and a 2004 Honda CBR600RR (currently owned and ridden).

·
Proud R Pilot
372 Posts
Even though........1993

I'd still enjoy kicking his ass!

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
oh cmon, whats his tagline on his lil 'myspace' site....i blog therefore i am? lol ....i think he flogs too much therefore he has carpal tunnel.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
NightMare said:
A. The dude can't even spell "Buell" correctly
B. He never once mentioned V-Rods but...
C. We don't have "real Harleys" anyway, so it doesn't matter, right?

:)
D. Your right! We don't own Harley's. Like it's been said before, we own Davidsons!!! The fastest of all H-D's

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Funny - most of this type of rhetoric comes from those who supposedly have the fastest, best built and most reliable bikes. What, that's not enough?
It seems they're not happy unless constantly "doggin" Harley's. If Harleys suck so bad why even compare your shit to them? Sounds like serious self esteem issues or more likely they bought their bike for the wrong reasons!

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
The man sounds like he is disturbed by people not sharing his opinion on life.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
I'm guessing the author is a F'N IDIOT!! thats my take on it!

·
# 12/50 Ignite LE
2,913 Posts
Author sounds like he was denied credit by Eagle Bank!!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
I'll post it @ hdforums and see if I can get banned again.:D :hidesbeh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts