Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of VRSCF saddlebags for sale. Looking for $300 plus shipping. They are OEM ones in black color with the brackets. Missing only the side reflectors (which most of us don't use anyway).
If you need pictures email me at giunick99gmail.com . I believe I don't have enough post to place pictures here yet.

Thanks,

Giulianno

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Per forum rules, all FS ads must include pics if the actual item(s) for sale.

·
Registered
60 Posts
bags

i have a pair of vrscf saddlebags for sale. Looking for $300 plus shipping. They are oem ones in black color with the brackets. Missing only the side reflectors (which most of us don't use anyway).
If you need pictures email me at giunick99gmail.com . I believe i don't have enough post to place pictures here yet.

Thanks,

giulianno
e mail sent

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold

Sorry for the delay on posting the feedback here. I went to pick up the bike at the dealer yesterday and they had the saddlebags sold to one of his employees, because I've mentioned to them that I was going to remove them anyway. So this one here is already sold and a friend of mine just had his bags removed already and is looking for sale as well. He is looking for a little bit more than mine $350 plus shipping.
If anyone still interested shoot me an email at [email protected].

By the way his saddlebags are in better shape than mine.

Sorry again and thanks for watching.

Giulianno

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts