Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003. When I got it, it was missing the side radiator shrouds. There is a set of ones here local pretty cheap from a muscle. Will these fit on my bike?

This also got me thinking, He also has the side air box intakes and the rear fender. Will all of this fit on my bike? Is there any guide anywhere as to what fits on what?

Thanks for the help.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
The radiator sides wont fit without the muscle radiator shroud which wont fit 07 and earlier bikes because of the location of the voltage regulator.

You would need the muscle airbox to use the with the sides.

The rear fender would only fit 07-later models, you would also need theinner fender to make it work.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
The radiator sides wont fit without the muscle radiator shroud which wont fit 07 and earlier bikes because of the location of the voltage regulator.

The rear fender would only fit 07-later models, you would also need theinner fender to make it work.
Tyson, I don't care what they say... your a valuable member of this forum! Donald

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Ok, I will skip the shrouds for now.

If I were to get the airbox and sides from him, would mount right to my frame with modifying?

On the rear fender, I plan on doing the 240 over the winter swap over the winter. But, will the muscle fender still bolt to my frame?

Thanks again.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Ok, I will skip the shrouds for now.

If I were to get the airbox and sides from him, would mount right to my frame with modifying?

On the rear fender, I plan on doing the 240 over the winter swap over the winter. But, will the muscle fender still bolt to my frame?

Thanks again.
yes the airbox will fit right on

The rear fender will not work at all on pre-07 bikes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts