Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
What’s people’s opinions on TTS Superchargers.
While not stealth like the HM , which you can no longer get, it looks like a good design. Darkside Customs seem to use a lot of them. By good design, to me, that's crank driven and self contained oiling.
Ron

·
"Grab your ankles"
193 Posts
While not stealth like the HM , which you can no longer get, it looks like a good design. Darkside Customs seem to use a lot of them. By good design, to me, that's crank driven and self contained oiling.
Ron
I see that Holymoto still has their FB page, but their internet page is gone. What's the deal? Their supercharger isn't available either? That thing was beyond slick. A very stealthy & sleek package.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ron
I see that Holymoto still has their FB page, but their internet page is gone. What's the deal? Their supercharger isn't available either? That thing was beyond slick. A very stealthy & sleek package.
Carsten (the owner) mysteriously closed shop one day and even worse doesn't really support what he already sold. Thst coupled with his poor quality control (search)...I would avoid his stuff like the plague.

Another issue never addressed is how he achieved supposedly similar power results as Richard/TTS with a much smaller manifold (by necessity because Carsten had both the headunit and manifold tucked under the airbox..).

·
"Grab your ankles"
193 Posts
Carsten (the owner) mysteriously closed shop one day and even worse doesn't really support what he already sold. Thst coupled with his poor quality control (search)...I would avoid his stuff like the plague.

Another issue never addressed is how he achieved supposedly similar power results as Richard/TTS with a much smaller manifold (by necessity because Carsten had both the headunit and manifold tucked under the airbox..).
Very interesting. Thank you.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Very interesting. Thank you.
Very welcome.

Be careful, there is a massive amount of misinformation and flat out garbage information out there concerning our bikes. Some of it is based on a lack of inexperience (most actually, but I'm trying to be nice today).

·
"Grab your ankles"
193 Posts
Very welcome.

Be careful, there is a massive amount of misinformation and flat out garbage information out there concerning our bikes. Some of it is based on a lack of inexperience (most actually, but I'm trying to be nice today).
Understood. I'm not really interested in doing anything else to my bike, but if I would get the itch, Vreeland's is only ~1 hour from my house. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts