Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Via The Interwebz
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Has anyone successfully modified a HD Head Lamp Trim Visor to fit a Muscle?
I am 100% sure I saw a Muscle with a Visor over the light but I can not find that image now.

Troy

·
Departed the Fix.
5,164 Posts
You mean this one? I had one on my R and it worked well to keep the glare out of your eyes.

Although it's not listed, it *will* fit the F if you..... persuade it a bit. There's a few pics running around here of gent's who've made it work.

H-D part number is 69236-04. It's about $30 online.

R.

Attachments

·
Via The Interwebz
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The one I have seen is deffinitely the Visor style that pokes out a bit more. I dont think the second option would work with my screen anyway.

Would love to see some close ups of the modded visor style to make it fit.

·
Departed the Fix.
5,164 Posts
Would love to see some close ups of the modded visor style to make it fit.
No mods really required-- just a little patience to get it to fit. The reason (I think) that it's not listed for the F is that there's a small lip on the back that slips under the headlight bracket (see the pic above). It's not really noticable on the F at all.

R.

·
Departed the Fix.
5,164 Posts
Here you go-- I was bored. If you Search under the part number (listed above), you'll find several threads.

Hope it helps.

R.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you want the visor above in chrome, it's H-D part #67700045 and is about $36 online.

Chrome's cheaper than paint. Go figure.

R.

Has anybody got any photos of a Vivid Black VRSCF with the chrome visor p/n 67700045 please?? hard to picture in chrome ... without actually seeing installed. Appreciate any images before making the investment..

·
Registered
257 Posts
It really helps to keep night light glare out of eyes
Good luck

1 - 20 of 46 Posts