Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the yard today and picked up some more metal. Been having a few guys want the 1.25" & 1.75" handlebar risers. So heres the new deal. I'm making the shields to cover the wiring up and also have some peg deletes as well. I'll sell the 1.25" riser, new longer bolts, shield and peg delete for 100$ package deal shipped to your door (out of country might be extra)If you want the 1.75", shield, bolts and peg delete it will be 120$
If you want just the riser and shield PM me and we can figure something out. heres a few pic's and a video of the easy install. The original thread with all the info in it is here http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156392&highlight=riser
riser install video

peg deletes

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
still my favourite mod !!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Got a crazy question? Is it possible to have a slight angle cut on the top of the risers to have the bars a little futher back towards the rider? I love the hight but could use the bars just a bit closer.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a crazy question? Is it possible to have a slight angle cut on the top of the risers to have the bars a little futher back towards the rider? I love the hight but could use the bars just a bit closer.
i dont think its possible? thinking out loud i guess the bars if they tilted the thread would be at an angle,,,,, might be a way to do it let me think on it. ride safe, paul

·
Registered
89 Posts
Any pics of em installed? Im bout 5'10" after reading how it improves comfort im interrested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
I don't understand why HANNY never answer and seems to be off.
I'd like to buy a shield.Someone nice got his email please.
Thanks a lot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts