Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any slip-on mufflers out there for the muscle that have the same finish as the factory, but are not ear piercing loud? V-modded the mufflers on my 06A, but was too loud for me. Just want some good deep sound, but dont want to rattle the fillings out of my teeth.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
the stock are too quiet though?

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
V&H slipons... Same company that coats the factory heat shields coat the V&H. I dentical match with great sound (not excessive) and looks.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Spoke to a rep from Tab today about this, they have another baffel option to make the Tabs go from (on a scale of 1 to 10 (loudest)) a 7 to a 5. Something to consider. I also appreciate them called me back to discuss when I left a message. They have a fuel manager mapping for this option also. I hope to hear the TABS this weekend with the stock baffles in them, then I can decide. I hope we continue to get more options in the future.

·
Registered
62 Posts
V&H slipons... Same company that coats the factory heat shields coat the V&H. I dentical match with great sound (not excessive) and looks.
Just saw these on a bike in a dealer showroom and they looked amazing!

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Just saw these on a bike in a dealer showroom and they looked amazing!
Yep, ShaDi on here has them on his muscle and I have to say WOW! Makes me want to go duals on the DX!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts