Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a '15 muscle with V&H slipons, HD hy flow AC and topless. Tried running the only Cal that TTS has for my '15 and the software comes back and says it must be an MT8 or MT9 file to run the cam timing feature. Ive looked and looked, unable to find any kind of tune that is that. Any ideas? Yes, i called TTS and they said they would return my call when he found an answer.
And just out of curiosity, is anyone aware why Steve, the owner of TTS was banned from here?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Have a '15 muscle with V&H slipons, HD hy flow AC and topless. Tried running the only Cal that TTS has for my '15 and the software comes back and says it must be an MT8 or MT9 file to run the cam timing feature. Ive looked and looked, unable to find any kind of tune that is that. Any ideas? Yes, i called TTS and they said they would return my call when he found an answer.
And just out of curiosity, is anyone aware why Steve, the owner of TTS was banned from here?
I'm surprised he was ever here do to lack of traffic . Last postings I see from him were in the 2009 year.
Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts