Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I started to mount my cfr pipe and the rear mounting plate (on pipe) is smaller than the mounting bracket on bike, the 3 holes on mounting plate do not match up to the 3 studs on the mounting plate. I have these photos to show what I'm dealing with, can some one shed some light on how to make this work.

Attachments

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just called CFR and spoke with a guy named Alex, I told him I was a member here and that I bought my pipe from another member here and he is shipping me the correct mounting bracket "FREE" he wouldn't even accept postage. Man that is really some "stand up" customer service, to help me when I didn't even buy their product from them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ajax99NFG said:
I just called CFR and spoke with a guy named Alex, I told him I was a member here and that I bought my pipe from another member here and he is shipping me the correct mounting bracket "FREE" he wouldn't even accept postage. Man that is really some "stand up" customer service, to help me when I didn't even buy their product from them.

here is a silly rookie question. I am going to install the CFR this weekend, do I just install it to the stock header pipes?

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
hdfreak said:
here is a silly rookie question. I am going to install the CFR this weekend, do I just install it to the stock header pipes?
Yup! Right at the Figure-8 clamp that looks like this: OlO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.