Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know you wear them around the house it's OK :laugh: :laugh: but I was looking at the plain one's design is for the ladies.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Hey Now Watch It Fellas :hidesbeh: !

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
I actually have a pair of the Draggin Jeans. They are not too bad, they just fit very differently. I had to go to the next size up than I normally wear to make them fit right. Otherwise they were so tight you could tell what religoun I am!!!!!!

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Levi's or Wrangler will do, thank you! LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Get some real riding gear. Road rash is no laughing matter and it can easily go all the way to the bone. I'm never going to ride wearing the typical Harley uniform again. Look at FirstGear or Joe Rocket for some good stuff that won't break the bank.

·
4,638 Posts
FastVRSCA said:
I have draggin jeans Cargo pants (wearing them now actually) very nice product !
Cool...Im wearing a pair of tight brown corduroys and a lime green tube top with red lip stick on .....

P.S. dont tell anyone.... :hidesbeh:

Just jokeing...... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a pair of the Draggin' Jeans. I think they are sized like most jeans, but the kevlar patches are sewn in after the jeans are made, so it fills in some of the normal waist and butt area. I wear on an odd waist size, so the next even size up fit me perfectly.

Standard they just have the kevlar patches on the butt and knees. On the knees it extends from above your knee to about the middle of your shin (so that if the jeans get pulled up it will still cover the knee area). You can get velcro armor that clings to the kevlar parts of the jeans. They are comfortable jeans that I wear all day at work when I ride to work...

·
Registered
974 Posts
I like Carhartts.
They make insulated jeans too.
They also fit fat a$$ people like me too.
'nuff said-don't you think.
BobT

·
4,638 Posts
Leather Chaps with orange thong....V-Modded Tube Top... And Red Lipstick With Hair Net :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ricky G. said:
Leather Chaps with orange thong....V-Modded Tube Top... And Red Lipstick With Hair Net :rofl2: :rofl2:
Hey I were My Thong to when I ride!Those Hard launches though give me Bad Wedgeys! :angeldev: :ride: ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts