Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone From Melbourne Riding Up To Phillip Island For The Motogp Next Month????????????

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lucky bastards! :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah there is 6 of us so far 3 vrods 2 softails and a jappa cant wait
:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oi oi oi

:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oz-Rodder said:
" MotoGP " :moped: I will be there!!! :D

you from melb? we have a few bike riding up if you wanted to join the ride

·
South Of The Border
60 Posts
BEEF-AUS said:
you from melb? we have a few bike riding up if you wanted to join the ride
I will be heading up from Geelong and over the Westgate with a few friends. What time are you leaving, we may be able to meet you in Melbourne somewhere. I will also be going to the Motorcycle Expo this weekend if you want to catch up.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Where will you guys be we are flying in, will try and catch up.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oz-Rodder said:
I will be heading up from Geelong and over the Westgate with a few friends. What time are you leaving, we may be able to meet you in Melbourne somewhere. I will also be going to the Motorcycle Expo this weekend if you want to catch up.

Yeah im from werribee im sure we are riding to cranbourne joining up with the barry sheene memorial ride. they leave cranbourne at around 9am

thats if my bike is fixed by then
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78404

i think we are giving the expo a miss. just too much on

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shed said:
Where will you guys be we are flying in, will try and catch up.

not sure i haven't been before but that would be cool to catch up

·
South Of The Border
60 Posts
BEEF-AUS: "Cranbourne", "Cranbourne" where the hell is "Cranbourne" Everything north of Werribee is just Melbourne to me... :D

Just kiddin mate should be good turnout. This will be one of the biggest pack of bikes you will ever get to ride with... Me, I prefer the safety of ridin' with blokes I know and trust, to many bloody idiots, learners and madmen in that crowd.

The best thing is the ride home they hold off all cars till the bikes are clear, so it's just bikes for as far as the eye can see. Most of which are making that mad dash to the pub!!!
Hope ta see ya there... :cheers:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NRS07 said:
I'm riding down with 8-10 others from Sydney.

thats a fair ride

we should hook up for a few beers and with oz-roddder

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oz-Rodder said:
BEEF-AUS: "Cranbourne", "Cranbourne" where the hell is "Cranbourne" Everything north of Werribee is just Melbourne to me... :D

Just kiddin mate should be good turnout. This will be one of the biggest pack of bikes you will ever get to ride with... Me, I prefer the safety of ridin' with blokes I know and trust, to many bloody idiots, learners and madmen in that crowd.

The best thing is the ride home they hold off all cars till the bikes are clear, so it's just bikes for as far as the eye can see. Most of which are making that mad dash to the pub!!!
Hope ta see ya there... :cheers:

cranbourne is the half way point to phillip island, your got my number so we will catch up before or at the event:D

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
BEEF-AUS said:
ROSSI IS STILL THE MAN:soapbox: !!!!! YOUR KID CAN RIDE THOUGH:notworth: !!!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
We arrive at or next to the track work has organised it. we arive on race day.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts