Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Credit card debt out of control? Adjustable Rate mortgage adjusting? Kids going to college? One call to Mortgage 1 could be the answer. Call cell #248.982.4440 or my office at 810-227-5600 for fast and dependable service. Forum members eligible for "special" discounts.:deal: Ask for Rick

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RicoSuave said:
Credit card debt out of control? Adjustable Rate mortgage adjusting? Kids going to college? One call to Mortgage 1 could be the answer. Call cell #248.982.4440 or my office at 810-227-5600 for fast and dependable service. Forum members eligible for "special" discounts.:deal: Ask for Rick
Mortgage Rates are stable...do you have an adjustable rate adjusting within 12 months....give us a call and lock into a fixed product while rates are low.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I just have to chime in here again and tell the folks on this forum what a champ rick and his team are.

I have been through 5 houses and 2 HEL's and then I found Rick. He treated me like a member of his family and told me what my options were and why he would suggest x over y.

There was no pressure and he handled EVERYTHING. I simply went on working and rick and his team took care of the details.

After 7 mortgages this was the best no holds barred.

You owe it to yourself to give this man a try. I have not experienced service that great in quite some time.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vesteroid said:
I just have to chime in here again and tell the folks on this forum what a champ rick and his team are.

I have been through 5 houses and 2 HEL's and then I found Rick. He treated me like a member of his family and told me what my options were and why he would suggest x over y.

There was no pressure and he handled EVERYTHING. I simply went on working and rick and his team took care of the details.

You owe it to yourself to give this man a try. I have not experienced service that great in quite some time.
Mark, thank you very much for the kind words. I do try to treat our clients like I would like to be treated. It never ceases to amaze me that good people end up being MUCH easier to work with. Thanks for your business..your home is beautiful, and you are making me VERY jealous with ALL the tidbits you are adding to your DX.

·
Midwest Pimp
3,106 Posts
vesteroid said:

I second that....Rick treats everyone he meets like a member of the family, even if you not looking for a home mortgage....
Every business should have the customer service that he and his team provide.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Rick is first class to deal with. Rick has the housing market changed anything on your end right now?

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Max, thank you for the kind words. Yes, the real estate market is tough right now. One of the major problems we are encountering is the "depreciating" market in many states. It makes refinancing these loans tough. The good news is there are portions of the US that are experiencing growth. It has forced us to expand our sights on these markets. The Federal Government just Friday announced a program that will allow refinancing of the many ARM clients out there that normally would not qualify for refinancing. Check this site www.hud.gov/news/release.cfm?content=pr07-123.cfm Mortgage 1 Inc. IS an FHA approved lender. If there are ANY ARM folks out there that didn't think they would qualify should give me a call ASAP. The government is only allocating so much money for this bail out.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RicoSuave said:
bump

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I have a couple of questions (and I may use you to do this when the time comes if you're interested) I'm contemplating the difference between a VA or conventional loan doing 100% financing. Is it always better to pay the (ridiculous) $8000 VA funding fee instead of the PMI crap? Also the PMI is supposed to cover the mortgage company till you have 20% equity in your home, if your home goes up in value by 20% or more in a shorter period of time than the PMI policy is for, can you have it dropped? Also my credit is strange, between the three bureaus I have a 711, a 686 and a 644. Can I specify that I don't want my credit ran on a given bureau, since they are pricks that refuse to correct items the other two have? I want the rate I deserve for the 711 or the 686 or an average of the three (680). I know some unscrupulous companies, like whoever Travis boats in Beaumont Texas goes through for financing will use which ever one is lower hoping you don't know the difference and try to plug you for the highest rate they can.

I put this out in public instead of PM for the benefit of others who might not be very credit score savy (like me until recently), it pays to educate yourself and know what you've got before you do anything.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mwdhand said:
I have a couple of questions (and I may use you to do this when the time comes if you're interested) I'm contemplating the difference between a VA or conventional loan doing 100% financing. Is it always better to pay the (ridiculous) $8000 VA funding fee instead of the PMI crap? Also the PMI is supposed to cover the mortgage company till you have 20% equity in your home, if your home goes up in value by 20% or more in a shorter period of time than the PMI policy is for, can you have it dropped? Also my credit is strange, between the three bureaus I have a 711, a 686 and a 644. Can I specify that I don't want my credit ran on a given bureau, since they are pricks that refuse to correct items the other two have? I want the rate I deserve for the 711 or the 686 or an average of the three (680). I know some unscrupulous companies, like whoever Travis boats in Beaumont Texas goes through for financing will use which ever one is lower hoping you don't know the difference and try to plug you for the highest rate they can.

I put this out in public instead of PM for the benefit of others who might not be very credit score savy (like me until recently), it pays to educate yourself and know what you've got before you do anything.
VA loans are to expensive and we almost never recommend using your "VA benefit". You also DO NOT have to pay PMI. There are products that allow up to 100% financing that DO NOT require PMI. We would ALWAYS recommend a "piggyback" second mortgage to go along with your first mortgage. Your monthly outlay WILL be less under this scenario. To answer your question concerning PMI...YES.... as soon as you can provide a "Legitimate" appraisal proving 20% equity in your home you can DROP the PMI. If you would like more detail on how we can save you $$$$$.....please don't hesitate to call.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mortgage

RicoSuave said:
Refinance...New purchase....Construction to perm....Commercial...FHA....VA....pm me for details :D

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RicoSuave said:
Mortgage Rates are stable...do you have an adjustable rate adjusting within 12 months....give us a call and lock into a fixed product while rates are low.
JUST MAKES SENSE!

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you in an ....Adjustable Rate Mortgag

RicoSuave said:
Max, thank you for the kind words. Yes, the real estate market is tough right now. One of the major problems we are encountering is the "depreciating" market in many states. It makes refinancing these loans tough. The good news is there are portions of the US that are experiencing growth. It has forced us to expand our sights on these markets. The Federal Government just Friday announced a program that will allow refinancing of the many ARM clients out there that normally would not qualify for refinancing. Check this site www.hud.gov/news/release.cfm?content=pr07-123.cfm Mortgage 1 Inc. IS an FHA approved lender. If there are ANY ARM folks out there that didn't think they would qualify should give me a call ASAP. The government is only allocating so much money for this bail out.
IF YOU ARE PLEASE READ THIS LINK:deal:

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RicoSuave said:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Rico can you give me call, looking for a bank to give a loan for 1.8 mill on a building in utica michigan.

Give me a pm so wecan talk. :moped:

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mortgage 1, Inc. and my family wish all the members of 1130cc.com a wonderful Turkey Day!

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK guys n gals.....rates have fallen to their lowest levels in 14 mos. Even if you are in a fixed rate that you have initiated within the past year......give me a call or pm me. We are below 6% (depending on mrtge. amt and credit worthiness). office 810-227-5600....0r c-248-982-4440.

·
Registered
964 Posts
RicoSuave said:
OK guys n gals.....rates have fallen to their lowest levels in 14 mos. Even if you are in a fixed rate that you have initiated within the past year......give me a call or pm me. We are below 6% (depending on mrtge. amt and credit worthiness). office 810-227-5600....0r c-248-982-4440.

Rick,

Pull my file ....is there any need for me to look at this thing again?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts