Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on Moroso website, no mention of any bike events listed so I emailed them, they replied and told me to check website. Anybody know of any bike events or where to find any info on any events. I see pix of 2005 & 2006 VROD challenges but nothing for 2007.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the renovations there are going to be an ongoing thing. They are adding a cart track and all sorts of other upgrades but the track remains open.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Moroso was always hosted and done by badrod. I think Jeff has his plate full with other projects and no longer spends time with the v-rods. I think badrod racing is being done by eagle still and still using Jeff's bikes but I don't think Jeff is taking an active part anymore. I don't expect any other moroso events to be held by Jeff in the future.

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Max said:
Moroso was always hosted and done by badrod. I think Jeff has his plate full with other projects and no longer spends time with the v-rods. I think badrod racing is being done by eagle still and still using Jeff's bikes but I don't think Jeff is taking an active part anymore. I don't expect any other moroso events to be held by Jeff in the future.

Okay, I guess they are having the event without Jeff.

http://www.cyclepalooza.com/

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
It was a great time and man them bikes are fast. A couple of them broke the 7 second mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts