Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone in the Dallas area who is up this early...
Alright folks! Here's the scoop for the Texas2Wheelers Sat Feb 28th readers ride day. Were gonna meet at the corner of winscott and I-20. South west of Fort Worth. at the Cracker Barrel restaurant. This location is just a few blocks east of 377 south that goes to Benbrook. Meeting time is 9:45 and Breakfast. We will stage and leave at 11:00 sharp! We're gonna hit some of the best roads you can find in this area! Like 1188 and 1189. Route is gonna be around 180 miles long, Ride time is around 5 hours with stops for gas and a smoke! We will end this ride in the Fort Worth Stockyards for a cold one and stories! :biker:

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just back. The Texas Two Wheelers are not the laid back HOG crowd. We took a great twisty ride, no destination, just a good ride. Was almost 70F by the time I got home, it was 37 when I left the house. Tested all the audio mods for the Daytona trip. Headphone speakers in the helmet, with a Radio Shack booster is the way to go. Not surprisingly, the V-Rod was the center of attention with all the other cruiser types. (And they liked the flames).

I'm ready to hit the road . Now if mother nature will just give me a break....

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
sounds like a really good test-drive, Daniii. I'll put in a good word with Mom for you...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts