Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the look of this bike but I'm not sure where I found these pics and I have zero info on it. I'm sure you guys can point me in the right direction. Thinking real hard about doing a rod like this.


 

·
1130cc.comaholic
Joined
·
13,241 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can find all those parts on the home page here :thumb:
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
Better have deep DEEP deep pockets my friend looks cool, good luck! I am sure someone on here knows where it came from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got any links or any more pics or info on these mods? Been looking but haven't come up with anything yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohioVROD said:
Better have deep DEEP deep pockets my friend looks cool, good luck! I am sure someone on here knows where it came from.
Got that part covered. Most my bikes run around 50K or better by time I'm done.
 

·
1130cc.comaholic
Joined
·
13,241 Posts

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
Hey Lamonster good to see you here. As myvrodrocks says that is a no limit customs bike out of germany. They make some nice looking bikes for sure. I think the swingarm on it is one of Ricks swing arms.
 

·
myvrodrocks
Joined
·
6,021 Posts
Lamonster said:
Thanks Bro, that's what I was looking for.

Which? The tits or the bikes?

I know a guy here on the forum that is going with one of these kits and the one I posted there is sitting at my local dealer.


Here is an R that they did... (not No-limit, my dealer)
 

Attachments

·
Vendor
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
Lamonster said:
Got that part covered. Most my bikes run around 50K or better by time I'm done.
Cool welcome to the forums my friend good luck let me know if you want some one of a kind wheels machined.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Max said:
Hey Lamonster good to see you here. As myvrodrocks says that is a no limit customs bike out of germany. They make some nice looking bikes for sure. I think the swingarm on it is one of Ricks swing arms.
Been getting an itch Bro. I saw a real clean blower setup that I really liked in MB and with a few body parts and a few of my Lamonster mods I think I could really get into this bike.

I need to get my Boss put back together and now my 9 too. I have a Spyder on order so I may play with that a bit till I get into the rod but I do see one in my future. I'll be sure to look you up if it happens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ohioVROD said:
Cool welcome to the forums my friend good luck let me know if you want some one of a kind wheels machined.
Thanks for the offer but I have a guy in house that cuts wheels for me. He did these as a oneoff for my 9.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Holy-scheisse! That is some cool bikes! I can appreciate the warning for the exposed breasts on the site, but my god, did no one to think of including an eye-bleach warning for the #4 pic on the No Limit? And effin-a, read some of the descriptions. English some skills in urgent desire for. "Frame has got so brutally still of no one original V-Rod".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
597 Posts
Those wild and wacky Germans !! Now I remember what I miss about Europe !!!! In public their as up tight as a school girl at Boys Town. But their TV and print ads are OK !!!!
 

·
joesinger.com
Joined
·
893 Posts

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
Lamonster said:
Been getting an itch Bro. I saw a real clean blower setup that I really liked in MB and with a few body parts and a few of my Lamonster mods I think I could really get into this bike.

I need to get my Boss put back together and now my 9 too. I have a Spyder on order so I may play with that a bit till I get into the rod but I do see one in my future. I'll be sure to look you up if it happens.
I've seen some of the pics of your other stuff on your sites, always wild. Again good to see you here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hudss said:
good luck trying to reach them. English speakers are only available on Tuesdays and bank tranfers payments only: better off getting parts from here:http://www.harleycustom.com/Prod-No-Limit-Custom,__Ground_Zero_-_V_Rod-26-302.html

Not starting another flame war. I had no issues ordering and received items quickly. Some members have had issues with their customer service though.
I was born in Germany and still have some good friends there that could help me out on that. Seems like the Germans really thing outside of the box on thier customs.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top