Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Frank
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay folks, I guess that we are close enough to date for Mom's Annual Hog Roast in Longview Texas to post the flyer and see who may be attending.

Mom's Crawfish and Hog Roast events are quickly becomg a tradition for a number of the V-Rod folks from TX, LA and AR. We have been making quite an impression on the typical Air-Head crowd when they see the varity of V-Rods that show. This year should prove no different and I hope to have the largest showing of V-Rods yet!

I will have my RV there again this year for those that want to crash on site. Just let me know you plan on staying and I will keep a running list to be sure we have enough space. I think there is a good chance that (Dave) Baby Huey will be bringing his Toy Hauler as well. Also, for those that would rather stay in a hotel, there are at least 10 within 1/4 to 1/2 mile of Mom's (2 of which were just build within the last year). I would highly recommend staying someone close for all of those folks coming from out of town.

For those that have never been to Mom's, this is a REAL Biker Bar and you will not see any frills or fancy drinks. You will see some of the roughest guys (and girls) anywhere, but there will be plenty of good looking ones as well. This kind of place seems intimidating at first, but let me assure you that it is one of the safest places around and most everyone seems to get along and have a good time. There will be 2 live bands for 12 hours of live music on Saturday. For those staying over until Sunday, there is a live Jam that runs from 5:00 to 9:00.

Based on years past, there should be about 4000 people passing through the entrance and we should see 750-1500 bikes turn out.

Since there really is no real camping areas at Mom's and basically the grass and woods in the back are open to all on a first come, first serve basis, I plan to have the RV there no later then Wednesday. Based on that, anyone wishing to come in earlier is welcome to contact me as well. I plan to at least spend Friday and Saturday night there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Frank,Letting you know Gerrie and I are planning on making it.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Count me in Frank.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
I plan on being there. :thumb: UUummmm Pigggggyyyyy :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Troy said:
I plan on being there. :thumb: UUummmm Pigggggyyyyy :cheers:
We sure missed you at the crawfish boil.:dance:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
05sevrod said:
We sure missed you at the crawfish boil.:dance:
I sure hate that I missedit. Looking forward to seeing yall again. :cheers: Are you gonna make KC?

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Troy said:
I sure hate that I missedit. Looking forward to seeing yall again. :cheers: Are you gonna make KC?
Don't look like it. Residential construction has taken a big hit around here. If not for commercial work, we would be in big trouble right now. Can't justify a week in KC, but going to try to make it to the hog roast.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
05sevrod said:
Don't look like it. Residential construction has taken a big hit around here. If not for commercial work, we would be in big trouble right now. Can't justify a week in KC, but going to try to make it to the hog roast.
I understand buddy. I intend on being at the roast so we will catch up then. Hang in there and give me a holler anytime. :thumb:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
man i wish i didnt have such a busy october.. i would wander down that way .. !!

Move a few things around Olive. :) :stilpoke:

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
trying troy trying..

but .. i get back from the rally.. then i have talladega the weekend of the 6th .. then i have rockingham AHDRA the next weekend.. and then it would be this.. i gotta make some money to spend some money LOL.. and some how being gone for three weeks out of oct doesnt seem condusive .. i will try my best though ..man i need to find a sugar daddy LOL

·
Registered
488 Posts
Will try to be there.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
trying troy trying..

but .. i get back from the rally.. then i have talladega the weekend of the 6th .. then i have rockingham AHDRA the next weekend.. and then it would be this.. i gotta make some money to spend some money LOL.. and some how being gone for three weeks out of oct doesnt seem condusive .. i will try my best though ..man i need to find a sugar daddy LOL
Dammit I say woman... sounds like you're doing good enough without one. :spit:

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Count me in.... I think that there will be a couple of air heads with me as well. We are going to make a week out of it and head on down to Brownsville TX and have a couple of cold ones in Mexico... :D

And Troy you know what will happen if you don't show up!!!! I may have to break out my cell phone:D :D

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i will admit Troy.. i do ok for myself.. it would just be nice to do ALL the things i wanted to do LOL

i k now lifes tough lol

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Robert B said:
Count me in.... I think that there will be a couple of air heads with me as well. We are going to make a week out of it and head on down to Brownsville TX and have a couple of cold ones in Mexico... :D

And Troy you know what will happen if you don't show up!!!! I may have to break out my cell phone:D :D
:laugh: I know. Carry cash to Mexico. Yall will need it to pay the police to let you go at the border. :thumb:

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Robert B said:

The wife wants to know if the Chicken Pimp is coming with ya.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts