Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Danish Biker
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to get some feedback on my mods, duing backfender from Cutting edge, cooler fender from No Limit, headlamp from Zodiac, 260 back rubber fra metz, rap around the fork blinkers in front, and with the originial paint with the denin/vivid strips.

Let me know what you think

11/8 just addet one pic of the cooler with mesh grills

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
I would like to see the finished job.SO far I like what you are doing .

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
I def want to see this when its finished.. that is going to be awesome looking.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I like what you are doing. I really like the Cooler fenders from No Limit, but at around $800 U.S., I just cannot do it right now. Do those cooler fenders actually increase airflow through the radiator?

Phatass

·
Chad
263 Posts
Yeah, really likin that rear fender and LED's but that kinda money hurts a little.

·
Registered
583 Posts
i'm digging the parts too!

...i know harley had a hell of a time getting airflow to properly pass through the radiator when they were developing the bike (at least thats what the video i watched said)... i wonder if No Limit did the proper R&D

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
i'm digging the parts too!

...i know harley had a hell of a time getting airflow to properly pass through the radiator when they were developing the bike (at least thats what the video i watched said)... i wonder if No Limit did the proper R&D
I just don't believe the video, frankly. I think they wanted a look that reminded people of that fat Harley bagger (don't know the name, I've no interest in those things) and didn't look like water cooling.

Nobody else has any trouble bunging a radiator on the front.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I just don't believe the video, frankly. I think they wanted a look that reminded people of that fat Harley bagger (don't know the name, I've no interest in those things) and didn't look like water cooling.

:them:

Phatass

·
Danish Biker
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, really likin that rear fender and LED's but that kinda money hurts a little.
It looks awesome at nigth, the red light goes a little bit on the license plate, hell and fire ...yes

·
Danish Biker
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to see the finished job.SO far I like what you are doing .
as soon as i get the parts back from the states and assembly the bike, i will post pic

·
Danish Biker
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes the prices are mayby a little crazy, but you know in Denmark the price for a new DX is about 60.000 USD, so i work alot ;.)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Subscribed for pics

·
Banned
14,891 Posts

Oh ya, the V-Rod is most certainly reminiscent of a big fat Harley bagger....NOT!!!

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Ok, I am only 33, and don't think of myself as old. But I have no clue what your saying, so please no 12 year old online lingo.

What is it your saying?
I'll simplify...

+1

Is that better?:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts