Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mission is to customize my 03 silver/black vrod to my liking and my liking is to tweak different items but to give it that stock look as well. What i mean by that is to not radically change items so it reaks of aftermarket boltons, its that subtle stuff that I like, the stuff that makes people really look at the bike standing right next to it to say hey that looks different but the same. So my next mission that I am embarking on is the fat tire craze. I would like to go as fat as possible but keep the stock look. So my question is two fold (1) How wide can Kosman or any company out there widen a stock (solid) wheel? and (2) How wide of a stock looking fender is made? I know that the stock swingarm may be modified to accomodate a 300 series tire and that width is fine for me. So really no limits on width. Help.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
07's come stock with a 240mm, so you can install a stock 07 fender and run a 260mm. As far as pipes go, if you like the looks of the stock pipes (uhg!) you can have them Vmodded by Chopper Steve of Vmods. He is one of our sponsors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts