(((SOLD!)))

·
Banned
12,582 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
It's either V-Mods or not. :confused:

Kinda like taking a Kia and installing Mercedes emblems..............sorta like a Mercedes............but not really. :whack:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Compliment Kaz :hmm:

(I Think)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super Kaz said:
You sure are a Great Ad writer! :deal: It's BS but still Good! ;)

Kaz I thnk you need to check my auction out on ebay.

Its for some Biker Balls! (sniker)

Just thought you would be the guy that needed some. Oh I mean them.

:thumb: :sinister: :mrgr: :rofl:
(Just kidding of Course)

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
BURN BURN........................................... RIVERRATT, I see your selling your balls.........hee he :slap: :stilpoke: Just kidding of course
By the way I'm interested in your shocks maybe

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:eek: :thumb:

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
MR KING ... There is nothing wrong with self mods, we just like to jump in there and get our hands dirty and say we did it!!!! I've been working on a new set of self- mods with a twist. Will post pics when finish and looking forward to your comments. Cheers everyone!!! Greg

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree VrodG,
I would rather do Mods like that, Than purchasing them.

By me saying "Like V-Mods" I wasn't implying that they are Superior or Inferior to the V-Mods, Merely made the reference to explain what type of modification I done on them.

I am not trying to sell a "Knock Off" Like a Black marketed Golf club or nothing like that.

I mean there isn't anything special that Vmod, Vrodg or I, do other than remove the Inner baffle cleanly, I am sure Chopper Steve is a Whole bunch better with it and has done testing with different openings and stuff like that, Me I just machined mine out, the same way I done my 1200 Customs, mufflers.

(I Put a Honda three wheeler motor on a Go Cart that once had a Briggs and Straton on it, Does that Count. :sinister: )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts