Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I putting my VROD up for sale, what is a 2004 with some mods selling for?

I have some paint work, wide tire kit, PM brakes, Eagle HD stroker motor, Renegade wheels and a few other small parts.

Thanks MB

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
LowLife said:
I putting my VROD up for sale, what is a 2004 with some mods selling for?

I have some paint work, wide tire kit, PM brakes, Eagle HD stroker motor, Renegade wheels and a few other small parts.

Thanks MB
Well. according to your ad in the Auto Trader, I would say $40,000...
Seriously tho, it is a beautiful bike - just not sure you will get that kinda of money for it .. Good Luck..

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
it's always hard to get your money back after customizing something, I had around 30 grand in my last bike and sold it for less than 15,000 just to get rid of it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stomper said:
Well. according to your ad in the Auto Trader, I would say $40,000...
Seriously tho, it is a beautiful bike - just not sure you will get that kinda of money for it .. Good Luck..
Man your good...............

I had to list it somewhere snce I have a good chunk more $$ than that in it I thought I would start it there.

If some of you guys / girls selling ( or sold) you rods could please let me know what they sold for I would appreaciate it.

Thanks MB

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stomper said:
What size is the motor stroked to ?
82" / 1350cc turns 137 HP and 92 ft lbs on Eagles dyno. I'm sure most of you this, but the bike is a blast to ride. The extra power makes these things a totally new ride.

MB

·
Frank
4,319 Posts
I have a '05 B , 4500 miles with custom paint, wheels, 240tire, 1430 BB stroker (143hp 101ft lbs), air shifter, drag bars air ride, powdercoat everything, Agoura seat, custom fairing, V-Gauge... on and on... Winner of the open class in the 1130CC.com Virtual Bike Show and after at least 6 months, not serious buyers and I have gone below $25K. I think I have over $35K in it without all of my labor.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
04's are going for $13500-$14500 low milage is the key. If you want your money back for the serious mod's done, then Jackson-Barrett ought to bring you $85000-$100,000 depending on the rich fools that show up that day.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BAD V-R said:
I have a '05 B , 4500 miles with custom paint, wheels, 240tire, 1430 BB stroker (143hp 101ft lbs), air shifter, drag bars air ride, powdercoat everything, Agoura seat, custom fairing, V-Gauge... on and on... Winner of the open class in the 1130CC.com Virtual Bike Show and after at least 6 months, not serious buyers and I have gone below $25K. I think I have over $35K in it without all of my labor.
Thanks for the info Bad V-R

MB

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hd-v-rodder said:
04's are going for $13500-$14500 low milage is the key. If you want your money back for the serious mod's done, then Jackson-Barrett ought to bring you $85000-$100,000 depending on the rich fools that show up that day.
Have you guys seen V-Rods go for good money at Barrett Jackson auction?

I have often thought I would like to take a few vehicles down there to see if I could get good $$ , the bike may be a good one to try.

MB

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Your bike looks really nice LowLife and your truck looks awesome!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spaz said:
Your bike looks really nice LowLife and your truck looks awesome!!
Thanks SPAZ. The truck is up for sale too. Can I deliver them both to your tomorrow?

MB

·
Greg
604 Posts
Hey LowLife. Are those wheels the Renegade Venice? I'm about to order a set of wheels -- after photoshopping a lot of different options, I've decided to go with the Venice. If that's what is on your bike I know I made the right choice!

·
Formerly BobK
647 Posts
Be careful of Barret-Jackson auctions as they are so popular now they only take vehicles with no reserve meaning it sells to the highest bidder no matter what that bid is. If you put in a shill to bid it up and he ends up with it you will have to pay the sellers and the buyers premiums which totals around 20% so beware of that route.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts