Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Wish list is pretty much an ALREADY OWN list at this point.

Researching a 50 shot, will probably bore and stroke in a couple of years. Don't really like the cosmetics of the FI systems.

Once my BSTs move from the pool table to my axles, I'm about done - and from my mods list, damn near max'd out on what you can do anyway.

Besides, my "wish lists" end up being a TO DO list, since I'm an insane mod-aholic.

Rick

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Concur with Rick - wish list = to do list = done list. Had to buy a second one to keep modding! Now I need a 3rd - got more ideas in different directions....Money is the limiting factor. I would kinda like ceramic bearings.........

·
Registered
19 Posts
If not owning a V-Rod yet, and making a stack of bookmarked links of things that I may be interested in modding in the future counts, then yes.

I love making lists like that. Just gives me one more thing to say, okay, working toward X now, and then Y next. I like to have "progression" if you will.

But, first and foremost, getting the bike is on my next "to-do" list.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
nope, but i do have a ,must pic up while im in the states list though ,lol,but i once had a list of the 4 only mods i was going to do,,TILL I SIGHNED UP HERE,lol

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
"a bikers work is never done"

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
i keep my list in my head as to keep from having "evidence" of future fedex/ups shipments lying around...

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
First mod for this season?...my butt in the saddle

·
Registered
422 Posts
I got the list with prices. Luckily I got to scratch off the main and pricey items off this winter. Still waiting on the parts but next winter will be easy on the wallet compared to this year. List keeps changing with all the cool shit guys find and fabricate on this forum.
I hope the list has an end to it eventually...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I def have a wishlist too, and prices for everything. i just wait to find a good price and snag it. hopefully the weather will warm up soon so i can get on my bike and off the computer! This site is way too addictive and love all the new ideas its given me, but probably almost doubled my list haha.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have only two desires left for my X.....
A set of better wheels and tires(may go with BST's and Metzlers) and more cubes..
As there is no replacement for displacement.........Andy

·
Registered
124 Posts
i have a long list with prices , website, pics and notes. and have been at it for the past 2 years and still a long way off the end .

Yousef

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have a long list with prices , website, pics and notes. and have been at it for the past 2 years and still a long way off the end .

Yousef

Now that sounds like me! This year my priority is suspension upgrades. I already have the progressive front fork spring lowering kit and Gold valves. Need to install in the next month or so. Next up (this Summer) are the Legend Air rear shocks. After that, who knows, but it will be something. That much is certain.

Phatass

1 - 18 of 18 Posts