Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
NorthILLVROD03 said:
does anyone know the harley customer service number... the number you can call if you have a issue?
I have the Extended Warranty # 18005277665 but if I remember corerectly the CS # was Not Toll Free and always busy or left you on hold forever and always sounded like someone in MGT Daughter that needed an after school job.

·
Registered
479 Posts
its (414) 343-4056 and make sure to set aside on hour about while waiting on hold

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
keebie said:
its (414) 343-4056 and make sure to set aside on hour about while waiting on hold
Why am I not surprised? The sale is all HD cares about. Reinforces my decision to never buy another Harley and I do share my experiences (bad advertising) which they earned.

·
1 Person Biker Gang
287 Posts
I agree, their customer service is about the worst I have experienced. They try to blow you off with the first call. They have different levels of cs people. If you can make it past the first ones you get that answer the phone, the next level is more helpful. But not close to the help you should get.

·
Registered
479 Posts
NorthILLVROD03 said:
i finaly got a hold of them really did not do me any good but i kinda figured taht.....its more for my notes
how long were you on hold

·
Registered
848 Posts
NorthILLVROD03 said:
i finaly got a hold of them really did not do me any good but i kinda figured taht.....its more for my notes
At least they didn't send the call to India - like everyone else seems to be these days. :stilpoke:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
JinjerSnap said:
At least they didn't send the call to India - like everyone else seems to be these days. :stilpoke:
When companies send my call to India its Toll Free, they don't keep me on hold and usually take care of whatever it is I am calling about. HD should really be ashamed for their Customer Service policy, now I see where the dealerships learn their technique for Bad Customer relations.

·
Registered
479 Posts
theres no excuse for the wait time experienced on the line. the only company ive ever had to wait that long on hold for was tds once when i wanted to cancel my home phone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts