Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found mistakes in the Harley OEM parts books. I would like to see this thread used for that purpose. Any members that know of mistakes in the parts book please post up in this thread.

Parts book 2009 VRSC Models - parts book part # 99457-09

page 68 - the schematic shows the ABS pick-up going into the rear wheel before the bearing.... The bearing goes in first.....:chair:

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Did they ever correct the mismatch between X and DX handlebars for 07s? If I remember correctly the X bars listed are actually DX bars.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have found mistakes in the Harley OEM parts books. I would like to see this thread used for that purpose. Any members that know of mistakes in the parts book please post up in this thread.

Parts book 2009 VRSC Models - parts book part # 99457-09

page 68 - the schematic shows the ABS pick-up going into the rear wheel before the bearing.... The bearing goes in first.....:chair:
You may have an outdated parts book. Ive got the 09 VRSC book 99457-09A. And it show the bearing going in before the ABS sensor on page 68.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The A at the end of the part number means they re-vised it and "fixed" it...

thanks

·
Premium Member
11,329 Posts
Did they ever correct the mismatch between X and DX handlebars for 07s? If I remember correctly the X bars listed are actually DX bars.
The "A" version of the manual is correct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts