Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know we ended up short T's at the rally. We had more T's ordered then we had registrations but shit happens.

To try and keep this straight I opened an email account just for these, if you did not get a T at the rally but registered please send an email to [email protected] with the exact size you want and your full address. I will order what ever was missing and then ship them when they arrive and you have my apology.

Thanks, I know several of you sent me PM's as I requested but trying to keep track of them that way is going to be impossible with all the other PM's I get.

Max

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
can we order a tshirt even if we werent there due to circumstances beyond our control?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
powergod said:
can we order a tshirt even if we werent there due to circumstances beyond our control?
I could set something up but another option is RJ will be selling some shirts that were made for the rally also that are for 4plays kids. Wait until you see one of them and then decide which one you want.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
good deal, would like to add to the benifet for bryan

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
The T's that Max mentions are from VRodTurk. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the offer. I am unsure if we can "sell them" or not. We may have to do them like the helmet stickers. For a donation, you receive a free T-Shirt. I will check and get back to you guys asap.

Thanks.

RJ

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rjrivero said:
The T's that Max mentions are from VRodTurk. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the offer. I am unsure if we can "sell them" or not. We may have to do them like the helmet stickers. For a donation, you receive a free T-Shirt. I will check and get back to you guys asap.

Thanks.

RJ
RJ I will do a count this afternoon and let you know how many and what size you have. As I mentioned earlier I can either ship them direct or send them all to you to ship.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Yeah Max, thanks for the "wedding dress!" :rofl:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Max,
I had all of the Regestration Release Forms inside one envelope. On the front of that folder, I had written down a couple of names of people who needed different size T-Shirts. Mediums, I believe.

Anyway- if you can't locate that list, hopefully the people will speak up. I believe there were only 1 or 2 names on the front of the folder...:)

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
If it's possible, I'd like to buy a few rally shirts too. Always good to have extras.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pondo said:
If it's possible, I'd like to buy a few rally shirts too. Always good to have extras.
Sure Carl, when you send your information let me know the number you want and well settle up later.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I got the shirt from Black cat, but was there another one? I did not see what Turk had. Glad to help Brian's kids! V/R Joe

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Thanks Max!!! I musta missed this thread before, my wife didn't mind that the shirts were all gone, but it would be cool if she had one too.

first time being fat and wearing a 3X shirt acually helped me :laugh: there were still plenty of them :D

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Thanks Max!

·
Registered
244 Posts
rjrivero said:

Thanks.

RJ
hey RJ let me know if this gets set up, I have no problem donating to a great cause like that, and getting a tshirt too... seems to me like everyone makes out... thanks man

scott

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump

·
Bored
768 Posts
E-mail sent. Thanks again Max!!!!!

·
Phil Z.
1,117 Posts
email sent, is there a thread for the donation shirts?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am getting a lot of emails to that address, this is only for those that paid for registration and did not get a shirt. We purchased 20 more already then we had registrations for so please if you did not pay or attend the rally don't send an email to that address.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts