Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Launch Em High
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new hard glasses case, with Harley Davidson log on the outside, never used. $30.00

This is a used Harley Davidson Vrod 2002-on.. Stock rear tail light. in excellant condition. $40.00

This a new Vrod fuel tank, this also has the fuel pump components. The fuel pump is used , the top portion where the fuel lines get installed, one was broken off. The fuel pump was working fine, till the fuel line flange got broken.
$100.00

This is custom made tool for removing the flange off the top of the Vrod Fuel tank to access the fuel pump and components. You install this tool along the clocked protruding flange tool points, attach a strap type of device around the tool, and unscrew (loosen) or tighten the flange on the fuel tank.. (in the image, the price is for the tool on top of the fuel tank only)
$40.00

Attachments

·
Go Cowboys!
292 Posts
PM sent on luggage rack

·
Registered
215 Posts
Dam LiunaRep..............another item I wanted and your the first in line.

Second in line for the axle covers........!

By the way DJ, I think that other post for the Garmin unit isn't going to happen..........He wants to sell the big ticket things first. I may not want it anymore by the time he decides what he is doing!

·
Launch Em High
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lestat101 said:
Dam LiunaRep..............another item I wanted and your the first in line.

Second in line for the axle covers........!

By the way DJ, I think that other post for the Garmin unit isn't going to happen..........He wants to sell the big ticket things first. I may not want it anymore by the time he decides what he is doing!

Axle covers Sold..

·
Go Cowboys!
292 Posts
Here are the pics I promised. Thanks

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts