Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cliff
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I sold the "B" and have a few things for sale. Shoot me an email if you have questions. Everything is in good shape. I am located in NW Missouri. Direct email is [email protected].

For sale: Misc. V-Rod parts from 2004 VRSCB.

Leather Saddle Bags and mounting hardware: $350.00 (SOLD, Thanks Robert)

Sundowner Seat and Passenger Pillion: $175.00 (Sold, Thanks Trapper)

Fender base plate with luggage rack: $150.00

Fender base plate: $75.00

Tank Bag: $25.00

Ultimate Touring Windshield with quick attach clamps: $275..00

Attachments

·
Cliff
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Cliff, a few questions for you... Do you have any pics of the windshield. What condition is it in? Does it require turn signal relocation kit? Thanks.

I'll have to take some tonight. It is in good scape with no scrapes of any kind. I didn't re-locate my signals as it didn't bother me any but that may be a personal preference.

·
Cliff
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does the tank bag attach?

Joe
Joe,

There are two straps. One goes around the front of the air cover and the other runs underneath the air cover and attach's at the back. It works pretty slick. I kept my gloves, phone and misc. stuff in it. There is also a clear cover that you can stick a map in or a page of directions. It will get you navigation duty though!

Cliff

·
Cliff
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Cliff, a few questions for you... Do you have any pics of the windshield. What condition is it in? Does it require turn signal relocation kit? Thanks.
Here are some pictures. Windshields are tough to shoot!

Attachments

·
Cliff
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the following items left from the V-rod.

chrome base plate for $50.00 + shipping
tank bag for $25.00 + shipping
stock exhaust with 1500 miles on them for $50.00 + shipping.

Everything else has been sold. I do have a set of quick detach windshield mounting brackets but no docking hardware for the bike. Make me an offer on those if interested.

·
Premium Member
10,816 Posts
I love orphan hardware! Get me a picture of what it is - I'll buy it! Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.