Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for mirrors out there here's a pretty good site to checkout: http://www.tejasthumpcycles.com/ttcmain.htm

Ordered all the chrome for the brake and master cylinder kits and covers as well as the switch housing kit and switch button covers... then thought "hell I better get some mirrors or these stock mirrors are gonna look like crap once I get all this chrome on there." :banghead: That'll be all for a while I guess... :broke:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
:eek: They are selling the "golf club" / 3D style mirrors for $399.00 :eek:

I bought a set off e-bay for $60.00 shipped and they look EXACTLY the same as the ones these guys are selling.

Sure, mine don't have the Arlen Ness name on them, but I bet they are made in the same factory and the same quality.

I like custom looks as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to let some theif over-charge me for a freeking brand name.

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear you DClittlejohn!! I've seen mirrors like the ones I ordered... however I haven't seen the mirror arms in this tribal work... I paid $216 for a set of two I think... I was going to spend around that much on a set of mirrors... so I found what I wanted within the price range I was looking to spend... Worked out good for me... Have a good one man!! :ride:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice mirrors! The stem has been around for awhile but that mirror must be relatively new. I looked closely at the Aeros when getting ready to buy. Loved the stem but hated the mirrors they had at the time. Settled on the Apus but really like your choice! :thumb:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also liked the Apus... was telling my boss about that model actually!!

Thanks Zeeman!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Jamie,
I run the Aero Machs too and have had mixed success!Can't see DICK ,but they Look Cool! :thumb:

·
Registered
305 Posts
KAZ...You should know by now....it's not how good you are, it's how good you look!!! :D

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I believe those are the same as the golf club mirrors seen elsewhere and on ebay for as little as $60. They are also called 3D mirrors because they are sculpted across 3 axis. I was set on getting a pair, but I am pretty sure you will need to relocate your turn signal or modify the mirror to make it work (do a search for golf club mirror, there is a thread on this).

·
Good at IT
83 Posts
Jamie... any update? Mirrors installed? Pics??? (MUST show pics!!!)
My bike has a custom tribal flame paint job and I've had my eye on these mirrors, but have hesitated pulling the trigger cause I actually like to see what's behind me :) Let us know if they are useless as mirrors, or if you can get used to them. THX!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts