Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just purchased my first Nightrod yesterday. It's a 2008 VRSCDX with 12k miles. I am not really liking the mirrors on the bike and would like to flip them. But someone told me you can't just get brackets on my year for that, you have to relocate the turn signals to the forks which I think is ugly. Will the newer style vrod muscle mirrors with the built in led lights bolt on?? I found some remakes on Ebay and wanted to try them. Here are some pics of the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I too just bought a 2013 NRS and would like to put on the black aftermarket Muscle mirrors.
Has any tried them and will they hyper flash on my bike?

thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
wow these are cheap. I have dropppy Morris now they start at 90 but the vibrations make them go down. Hey this sounded dirty hehe not my intention :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
wow these are cheap. I have dropppy Morris now they start at 90 but the vibrations make them go down. Hey this sounded dirty hehe not my intention :)
Yeah I think I even sent them a offer of 15 an they took it but you know what I like them they get out just wider then the stock so they get around my shoulder and I can leave them up top.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'd bet you'd be fine may need to take a trip to home depot hardware dept. Can't think of any reason they wouldn't work though.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Virtually any mirror will work you may need to change down bolt or relocate turn signals. If you are replacing bulbs with led's you will need a load equalizer or you will get a rapid flash / security error on your dash.
I'm running these (below) moved my turn signals to the fork.

Wow I really like those! I ended up flipping the stock ones, but it's kind of hard to see.

Also, which load resister do we need? I also purchased a smoked tail light with integrated turn signals.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rearview-M...CNC-Billet-Black-Motorcycle-New-/163018102425

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts