Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Speed Freak
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2011 Muscle came home today, finally.

A little history - I had an 04 VRSCB in black I bought new in 03. A couple years later I saw the Night Rod and said to myself I should have waited for that bike... I crashed the B on October 3rd of this year. It wasn't too bad but insurance totalled it, my ankle took quite a beating (still hurts). I like the blacked out look of the Night Rod, but the lines of the Muscle are even more appealing. I took the insurance money, threw in a little more, and got a new VRSCF, but I had to have it in Denim Black, so the dealer got it painted for me. Even with paint, I came out under list price, so it worked out ok!

I live in Wisconsin so unfortunately I won't even be able to drive it probably until spring. Leaves me some time to take things apart and paint/powder coat some more stuff black.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Nice "Night Muscle"!

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
My 2011 Muscle came home today, finally.

I took the insurance money, threw in a little more, and got a new VRSCF, but I had to have it in Denim Black, so the dealer got it painted for me. Even with paint, I came out under list price, so it worked out ok!
Welcome to the F'in family! Winter is a great time for mods to be done. Look at the Black coated TAB exhaust for your ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great color, Congrads!!!

·
Speed Freak
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, if you are in the Milwaukee area sometime shoot me a pm. I wouldn't mind seeing it.

My mom lives in Belgium and my father in law in Grafton. I get by there quite often. It's hard to get two kids and a dog on the bike with me though...

·
Speed Freak
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tab pipes - how loud are they?

I had V-mods on my VRSCB which were great at first, but seemed to get louder every year. I had actually considered changing them out but then I crashed it. I guess I'm getting too old ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts