Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Milwaukee Rally is this weekend. The parties start Thursday night and run throughout the weekend. All the Milwaukee area dealers have parties going on, and Water Street is closed for Friday and Saturday nights for street parties with :cheers: and :boobs:

Hey you Chicago boys, you surely don't wanna miss this! Brett, where are you???

Also, on Monday, there is a huge party in Wind Lake at Kelley's Bleachers.

Anybody going?

http://www.milwaukeerally.com/events.asp#

·
X - Kschues
1,327 Posts
Sounds like fun!!! I will be out of town this weekend but maybe back by Monday! If I can make it to kelley's I will give you a call.

Also, I owe you some $$$!

Let me know how you want to do this. I can bring a check on monday if I make it.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
I wish I could go.....sounds like a lot of fun. Never seems to be a good time to launch out of here.

And once again I miss out on the opportunity to meet LL Kool K. Hope you are fully recovered and are able to enjoy yourself. Remember......lay off the beer and brats or you will be back in ICU!

Have fun all of you.

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Kurt, which would be the best night to ride up, Saturday or Sunday. That way I can check with the boss.

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
I may be able to do Saturday night, we'll see though. Billy, let me know.

·
Dustin
696 Posts
Guys,

I might be in too! Depends on when you go. Billy, Jeff, Kurt, & Big Kurt, keep me in the loop on your plans.

Dustin

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kschues said:
Sounds like fun!!! I will be out of town this weekend but maybe back by Monday! If I can make it to kelley's I will give you a call.

Also, I owe you some $$$!

Let me know how you want to do this. I can bring a check on monday if I make it.
Yes, I definitely want to go to Kelley's. Sure, you can bring a check, that will keep me from drinking it... :laugh:

krodwi said:
I wish I could go.....sounds like a lot of fun. Never seems to be a good time to launch out of here.

And once again I miss out on the opportunity to meet LL Kool K. Hope you are fully recovered and are able to enjoy yourself. Remember......lay off the beer and brats or you will be back in ICU!

Have fun all of you.
Ok, ok, I'll lay off the brats!!! I can't promise on the beer though... Yes, one of these days, you gotta come down this way.

hafnutz67 said:
Kurt, which would be the best night to ride up, Saturday or Sunday. That way I can check with the boss.
GordoJ52 said:
I may be able to do Saturday night, we'll see though. Billy, let me know.
Saturday... absolutely!!!

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
V Rod 53 said:
Guys,

I might be in too! Depends on when you go. Billy, Jeff, Kurt, & Big Kurt, keep me in the loop on your plans.

Dustin
You guys should plan on Saturday

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Jeff and Dustin, I am cutting in my landscaping Saturday morning. I will give you guys a call when I am done. What time were you thinking about running up?

Kev, if you start the tank in the morning you'll be done in plenty of time. It only takes about 3 hours give or take.

·
Dustin
696 Posts
hafnutz67 said:
Jeff and Dustin, I am cutting in my landscaping Saturday morning. I will give you guys a call when I am done. What time were you thinking about running up?

Kev, if you start the tank in the morning you'll be done in plenty of time. It only takes about 3 hours give or take.
Billy,

Maybe 6? What were you thinking?

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
V Rod 53 said:
Billy,

Maybe 6? What were you thinking?
That would be about right.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Developr, Pondo, and myself represented the forum in a group ride last night from the House of Harley to Bar Louie on Water Street. It was a little pre-rally party. It showed great promise for tonight and Saturday night. :cheers: :dance:

A friend of mine won a $1000 shopping spree at a Harley Dealer. Lucky bastard, he rides a VTX! :banghead:

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
I'm in as of now. Kurt will you bring my leather so I won't be freezing riding back!!!

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GordoJ52 said:
I'm in as of now. Kurt will you bring my leather so I won't be freezing riding back!!!
How much ya gonna pay me??? :deal:

Let's see, that's 2 months @ $250/mo storage fee, $175 interstate transportation tax, home to site relocation charge ($50) for a grand total of $725 plus 5.6% Wisconsin sales tax.

I think that equals 2 shots of Jack Daniels!

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
Gotta keep it from Ms. Sassey? If it's two shots, we'll get that done in the first 5 mins!!!

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
LL Cool K said:
How much ya gonna pay me??? :deal:
Let's see, that's 2 months @ $250/mo storage fee, $175 interstate transportation tax, home to site relocation charge ($50) for a grand total of $725 plus 5.6% Wisconsin sales tax.
I think that equals 2 shots of Jack Daniels!
Yeah, but which one of you gets the bill 2 weeks from now for the brokerage fee that was not paid? :stilpoke:

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hafnutz67 said:
Yeah, but which one of you gets the bill 2 weeks from now for the brokerage fee that was not paid? :stilpoke:
Hey, read the contract, he does, and I get my usual 15% commission... :hidesbeh:

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
Kurt, what's goin on Monday around your parts?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts