Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MikeP here... I just registered Christine (she was beside me a few minutes ago - where did she go?) to the forums. I figured I would try to get her on here a bit before the rally.

So Christine my love... welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!

/\/\ikeP

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome, What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?:laugh: :hiding: :hidesbeh: :bolt

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
:welcome: For a dollar I'll tell you what I think of Mike. For ten, I'll tell you what I REALLY think of him!

(I'd say that comes to about $50 Canadian, but the exchange rate lately takes the zing out of that punchline)

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
welcome aboard. now if i can only get my girl to join (still working on getting her a bike of her own)

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Luigit said:
welcome aboard. now if i can only get my girl to join (still working on getting her a bike of her own)
I would love Christine to get her own bike. But I would need WillieG to make a V-Rod that weighs 200lbs and has a 400cc engine in it.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
What, you couldn't do this BEFORE I made your nametags? :slap:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
mikep said:
I would love Christine to get her own bike. But I would need WillieG to make a V-Rod that weighs 200lbs and has a 400cc engine in it.
Willie G won't make it, Hyosung did. :hidesbeh:

Attachments

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
rjrivero said:
What, you couldn't do this BEFORE I made your nametags? :slap:
Ooopss.... well that's part of what spurred this on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi everybody. Nice to meet you. By the way, I know nothing about motorbikes but I like to be a passenger once a while:)

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
mikep said:
Don't sell her short, Mike - a friend of mine rides a FatBoy - she is 5'3" and 105 lbs soaking wet. And I'm telling you - the woman can HANDLE a bike! Where guys would try to muscle it through, she does it with balance and finesse.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
:vrodforu: :vrodforu: :vrodforu:

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Hello and Welcome Christine.

How in the world can you associate with someone like Mike? Please tell there's more to him than what I saw when we met at Laconia last year. :D

Eddie (FVO)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts