Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At our event in KC "The BadRod Classic" The competition determined that Project V is the worlds fastest Vrod.:notworth:
Congratulations Mike Lewis(pilot) and the rest of Team Project V.
Unfortunately BadRod was retired early do to mechanical problems. Congratulations Project V.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
9.55 @ 140, thank you.....and YES in 4th gear on the limiter.....same old Cycle Connection motor doing the same old thing.....
We'll take the honor and hold it proudly for the next year......perhaps next year Kaz or someone can come and take it away from us......
Eagle I would believe......Kaz?......NAAAAAHHHHHH

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Mike Lewis is my hero! :notworth:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
wait till you see a FAST pass......hehehe

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
Mike and Rob are a Class Act...Very Professional and Thank You all for helping Josh of TNT HD Quincy IL run their Destroyer's. I encouraged them to come with the hope you guys would come thru....and you all did. Paul Rob Mike and all .....I think they will return nexk year..

·
buried alive oplin50
2,405 Posts
josh

HOG DR said:
Mike and Rob are a Class Act...Very Professional and Thank You all for helping Josh of TNT HD Quincy IL run their Destroyer's. I encouraged them to come with the hope you guys would come thru....and you all did. Paul Rob Mike and all .....I think they will return nexk year..
So glad you told me about him Hog. He is a great kid! There is so much going on at the line that he was making common mistakes . It was too cool to show him how to correct it, then see the smile he had when he came back after that 9.99 run ! Like a little kid at Christmas!

·
buried alive oplin50
2,405 Posts
Dmx Rocks !

Thanks sooooo much to the DMX crew for bringing out the Land speedster! looks like ol Kaz may loose bragging rights if he doesnt get his Sh*t together!!! Just standing next to it while running....you could feel the power WASH right over you!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I have been to the track a half dozen times with Mike Lewis and Rob, all I can say is Mike is a machine when it comes to racing. I just haven't seen a bad run out of the guy. Rob and Mike are both the salt of the earth, good folks and I'm proud to have them as my friends.

Rob were you able to kick some sense into Mike over the air box cover or did you just take it away from him yet? :)

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Congrats! It was awesome to meet and talk with all you guys face to face! And definitely inspiring watching you race!

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike Lewis gives me something to shoot for. Rob Lewis give me someone to look up to.
Hell of a show guys. "The fasest VROD in the world"....

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i have to agree with you Joe.. two class act guys..

even if mikelewis pushed in front of me at the factory and won that airbox cover lol

1 - 20 of 178 Posts