Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'04 1300
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you not on "The Facebook"

From Mr. Fitzgerald himself:

Midwest Thunder Vrod Rally 2018 was hosted by Scott Fitzgerald of Fitzgerald Motorsports and has gotten rave reviews by all who attended! So much in fact that Scott issued this press release less than 24 hours ago:

"After a LONG beer soaked meeting with the Core 5 who helped a ton w putting on MWT 13 VRod Rally we have have decided to sign up for MWT 14! We will release details in the coming months. I will say that we are looking at different dates for the event but have other parties schedules to take into consideration. So until then enjoy the summer and keep the rubber side down! The event will be held at Fitzgerald Motorsports in 2019, dates will be forthcoming."

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think I will go to this, will be my first Harley rally.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I hit the Fitzgerald Motorsports website, The tentative itinerary sounds great.https://www.fitzgeraldmotorsports.com/

"MidWest Thunder/ VRod RALLY in GREENVILLE, OHIO
June 27-29th, 2019
We are really pumped about the VRod Rally coming up this Summer."

I am definitely interested in attending this. What is the furthest away a participant has rode their V-ROD to attend the Fitzgerald Rally? It looks like an 11 hour roll for me through some past outlaw stomping grounds, where both warrants have expired and memories have been lost.

The track "grudge" races sound cool. Anyone here run in it? Sounds like blast to watch. My 2004 VRSCA will get there, and run around the rally like a plow mule, but she is no racing stallion.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Where's Deadeye? Anybody heard from him?

·
'04 1300
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
80 Posts
Was a good time!. Thank you for hosting Scott. Hope to see you guys again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts