Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rode down Saturday as a day trip. Had a good ride to the State Park Lodge. Met up with some people I knew, am able to put a face to some I've only talked to here. And met my melanin enhanced brother from another Mother, Triple Six.

Thanks to Scott Fitzgerald and everyone that spent the time to pull this off. Ya did good.

The roast pork was good, I must have consumed a gallon or more of water that day as hot as it was & still came close to heat exhaustion. That's why I left just before the band started. I needed to get some air moving. Arrived home without incident other than being sunburnt and sore.
You ever just meet a person, and you hit it off? Met lots of good people and had good times, but Heathen was my buddy. Had all the same interests...guns, knives, V Rods and women with great legs.

Yeah, after that ride Saturday, I went back to the motel to cool off (glad it was right around the corner...that cafe has really good food, BTW) so I didn’t catch you before you left. I left out at 2am and rose to Nashville. A buddy of mine had picked up his first bike in 20yearsand we went for a ride. Stayed overnight in Nashville and then I went home that Monday.

Anyway, next year, first round is on me. Stay safe and I will see you again,my friend.

·
Asatruar
2,913 Posts
Glad to hear you made it home. As for next year, none of us are guaranteed our next breath, but if possible I'll take you up on that.

"May Thórr protect you with that hammer which came from out of the sea and may the lightning hold all evil away from you."

21 - 22 of 22 Posts