Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone that isn't on the Facebook groups.

Midwest Thunder 13 is being held Jun 28 thru July 1 at Fitzgerald Motorsports in Greensville, OH.

No cost to go.

There is a group rate at the Comfort Inn and there is also a Holiday Inn Express across the street.

Looking to be a large attendance this year. We will also be renting a drag strip for part of the day Saturday for some fun.

Try to make it if you can!

·
Yooper/Geek
744 Posts
Need to see what kind of shape I'm in by the end of the month. Would like to see everybody again. Just finally de-winterizing the bike...

·
Departed the Fix.
5,136 Posts
I'd actually think about riding out for this........ but I get to play "You Bet Your Job" (otherwise known as a Checkride) on June 30-July 1.

That's a wee bit more of an attention-getter for me.

R.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pushing for 100 V-Rods this year. Looking pretty good. If you can make it, swing on in.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where the hell is Dead Eye aka Jedeye???

·
Yooper/Geek
744 Posts
Logistics this year don't include MWT for me, unfortunately.

For the 3 of us still here, ride safe, have fun, and push some pics this way if you get a chance.

Here's hoping for some dry weather for next week...

·
Asatruar
2,913 Posts
Logistics this year don't include MWT for me, unfortunately.

For the 3 of us still here, ride safe, have fun, and push some pics this way if you get a chance.

Here's hoping for some dry weather for next week...
It'd be nice,getting real tired of the current (and recurring) precipitation. :mad:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Made it in. However, somewhere in Cincinnati, I had the taillight fall onto the tire and get wedged between the tire and the fuel tank. Managed to get it out, but now I am completely without any rear signal or lights. Going to be an interesting ride home.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I was wrong. Scott had an extra taillight. So, amid all the pizza and beer and hot bikes, I now once again have brake lights and turn signals. Met some pretty good people. Thanks again Scott for the hospitality. I feel like a fat rat in a cheese factory.

·
Asatruar
2,913 Posts
Plans are for me to ride down early Saturday. Should be there by noon.

·
Official MWT Pyro
256 Posts
Went off without a hitch. Awesome seeing everyone again. I havent been on this forum in years.

·
Asatruar
2,913 Posts
Rode down Saturday as a day trip. Had a good ride to the State Park Lodge. Met up with some people I knew, am able to put a face to some I've only talked to here. And met my melanin enhanced brother from another Mother, Triple Six.

Thanks to Scott Fitzgerald and everyone that spent the time to pull this off. Ya did good.

The roast pork was good, I must have consumed a gallon or more of water that day as hot as it was & still came close to heat exhaustion. That's why I left just before the band started. I needed to get some air moving. Arrived home without incident other than being sunburnt and sore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts