Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Night Rodder
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 6 years of owning my Night Rod, I FINALLY got my forward controls on. The bike has 6000 miles on it, so these parts are used but not abused.

I'll do my best to list these out and answer any questions - I believe this covers most of what you need to do a mid conversion minus the swingarm bracket and new washers for the brake lines. I've never converted from forward to mids, so that is a guess on my part - please verify. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

I have the swingarm bracket on my bike now - that could be a possible trade in the future.

Everything in the pictures is included:
RH Frame Section
Highway Peg Extenders
mid pegs
Shifter + short linkage
brake pedal + mount
Master Cylinder
Brake light switch
two piece brake line set
Misc clips for routing hoses

I'm looking for $300 shipped for the lot. I'm in Salt Lake City, UT and happy to meet anyone locally to avoid paying UPS.

Jeremy
(801) 448-6393

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
I did much research to try to get this setup on my 05B The biggest issue that could not be resolved is the 05 frame on the left side does not have the bosses that the left side peg bracket mounts to. You do have to change frame rails and as the OP states you also need the swingarm bracket that has the stud the comes out where the brake pedal goes. Also, if I remember correctly, The motor mount needs to be changed because the rear brake master cyclinder has to be located there. There were several threads on this subject. After I looked into this for a while, I realized it wasn't going to work. The forward to mid swap is realistic if you have an 06 or newer bike. If you do some searches on this forum, you can probably find more information.

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts

·
Night Rodder
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are still for sale - I've lowered the price to $300. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mid Controls

Hey,

Do you still have these mid controls available? Is this the complete set or will i need to purchase extra parts? I am willing to buy if so!

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
Hey,

Do you still have these mid controls available? Is this the complete set or will i need to purchase extra parts? I am willing to buy if so!
I still have my mid mount controls! Let me look and see what parts I have and I will post up some pics and what other parts you would need. Wont get to it till tomorrow though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts