Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Do a search on here for mid control swap. There are multiple threads on this, and a member/vendor (maybe Altered State Design?) was going to put together a list of pro who wanted to swap. I could be wrong with the member- someone please correct me if I am.

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
133 Posts
Have a 2004 VRSCB and looking for mid controls. Any ideas? Thanks
Welcome! :) here are a couple posts to get you started:
mid control swap parts list

Older post with people wanting to swap. But it has some good info:
Trade forwards for mids

Then my own 2 cents :) I have mids (2007 VRSCD), well not really mids on a VROD they are pretty far back. I have thought about going to fronts just because it's a pain moving my feet off the front rider pegs to brake or shift. But I'm not sure I would like front controls in close turns or splitting traffic. Then how tall are you? I'm only 5' 8" and the mids (really rear) controls are at my limit of how far up my butt I can put my feet! LOL One of my friends 6' 4" & my son 6' 7" couldn't even get their feet on the rear controls! Just something to think about.

What state are you in?
Have a picture of your bike?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I swapped my front controls for mids from another member. I'm 5'8" with a solid background in sportbikes, so they are perfect for me.
We took inventory, made sure we both would have everything we needed, then shipped on the same day. We both received our packages at the same time and took inventory again. Cost me nothing but shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts