Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,424 Posts
gbflex said:
A few hot chicks from Strugis this year. Stomper I'm sure you will enjoy them. (Hooter's)
Oh I enjoyed them for sure... :lick: :lick: :boobs: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
Hotfoot had the camera - Johnny, post up!

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Great time guys, nice seeing you all and meeting some new pals! I would like to plan a party for all of us this winter....stay tuned. My wife and I have been known to throw some good parties. Either at my place or Mount Brighton. I'm thinkin...band...booze....all the normal party stuff:D Definite KUDOS to the west side boyz!:notworth:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,424 Posts
Somebody say PARTY
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Booze, band, girls, strippers... you da man Rick :notworth: :notworth: :D

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
stomper said:
Somebody say PARTY
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Booze, band, girls, strippers... you da man Rick :notworth: :notworth: :D[/QUOGonna work on the stripper thing.......the wifey is pretty "open minded" but that one might be tough to get approved.....:banghead: ... she might get wiped out in the Tsunami expected the week before the party??:D

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Pics....

Attachments

·
Probably out riding
280 Posts
OK--I'm thawed out and I can finally move again.......

I'm up for anything--Spring is too far away to wait.......

·
14,572 Posts

·
Probably out riding
280 Posts
Awesome pics.

Makes it seem less insane (everyone I talk to says "Are You Crazy! It was freezing on Sunday!")

·
14,572 Posts
dkosters said:
Awesome pics.

Makes it seem less insane (everyone I talk to says "Are You Crazy! It was freezing on Sunday!")

...heck, it wasn't even cold enough for me to break out the full-face... and I wasn't the only one with out a full-face....

..... I ride year round, during the winter if the sun is shining and the roads are clear I disengage the tender, air up the tires and roll out for a quickie....

·
14,572 Posts
last bunch....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
Great pictures, Johnny! Thanks for posting. What a good time! Greg, thanks for directing us to Scooters. Rick, Pick the place - I'm in!

·
Probably out riding
280 Posts
Johnny HotFoot said:
...heck, it wasn't even cold enough for me to break out the full-face... and I wasn't the only one with out a full-face....

..... I ride year round, during the winter if the sun is shining and the roads are clear I disengage the tender, air up the tires and roll out for a quickie....

When I left there was frost on the grass.... Once the sun was up it wasn't bad, but I was questioning my intelligence for the first half hour......

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
dkosters said:
When I left there was frost on the grass.... Once the sun was up it wasn't bad, but I was questioning my intelligence for the first half hour......

The SUN CAME UP?! When was this?????
The sprinkles in the morning was making me think twice.

·
Probably out riding
280 Posts
JSC said:
The SUN CAME UP?! When was this?????
The sprinkles in the morning was making me think twice.
Yeah, when we rode into the "wall" north of Lansing and it started to rain I was getting nervous--even though we could have all lined up behind ellundo's windshield and stayed dry.... :rofl:

181 - 197 of 197 Posts