Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about one last event in Michigan. I will put it out there - looking for feedback. I envision a get together, a ride, and a meal. Some people have to work on Saturdays, so a Sunday in October, (10-21) or November 4. I have nothing set, but wanted to see if there was any interest. As we come into the season we know as "mod season", I believe our chances are getting smaller. I know I had such a great time at KC, I would like to get together again. MWTIII is a long way off! Post up or PM.
Joe

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I got a PM from Vinny wondering if we had one last group ride in us this season.... Another Touchdown Jesus Run???

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
During football season, a run to Touchdown Jesus would be hit or miss, considering weather and ND football. However, if the dates work out, you know I'm in. It can't hurt having Touchdown Jesus bless the bike for mod season! :D

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
I'd say earlier is better- but, then you know my luck and weather....

Just make the plans and set the date, I'll try and make the clutch last until then.

Hey Joe, we could all tour the DMX facilities! That's in your backyard right?

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
I'm in.Just set a date.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
Oct 13th and 20th are ND home games.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had not thought of that. I hope he reads the forum - I am in town, and would love 138 Hp out of Traveler, my trusty white steed! I welcome anybody and everybody - just show up on a Vrsc! Where are the D town boys? Post up! Our MWT gang - Hellllllllooooooo!

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Joe - make a post in the Detroit and Chicago registries plus the midwest. We'll start spamming it.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Done! Post up, folks! It is 75 and sunny today, just beautiful!

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
10/21 and 11/4 are both open for me!!! Let's do it! Where and when? Lunch in Grand Rapids, then ride to Kalamazoo together before heading for home?? Meet in Kalamazoo and Ride to Grand Rapids? Something like that makes sense to me.

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Wonder if anything is going on at Martin Speedway then? That's just north of Kazoo and south of GR.

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Why not go with your first date and use the other for a rain date?

Then just tell us what's up where and when- less'n you want us to just show up and trash your place Joe....

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
:eek:fftopic:
I'm thinking about hitting OC this friday.If they are still T&Ting.

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
My clutch is going , going, going. I'm at North Judson this Friday or I would join you.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
JSC said:
My clutch is going , going, going. I'm at North Judson this Friday or I would join you.
T&T ended the last weekend of Sept:soapbox:

·
14,572 Posts
Could we get everyone to meet in Lansing??? just a thought as it's central-ish to Michigan...... I wouldn't be against a mini-rally in Niles for a few hours...

I am more free on Sundays than on Saturdays, but if we plan something big on a Saturday I may be able to wrangle free from my responsibilities?!?

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
Good point Johnny! If we are talking about a "Michigan Party", Lansing makes a lot of sense! Its central, and it is the state capitol after all! We already have pics with Touchdown Jesus, now we need pics with the Michigan Capitol!

·
14,572 Posts
I like Lansing for this reason: it's close enough to most of us that we could easily ride there and back in one day...

1 - 20 of 197 Posts