Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Artillery VET
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many michigan fans love there new coach ROD, You know the trader from West Virginia.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I wouldn't say love....He has a free pass this year. The next year, he may not be so lucky...
I hope "The Product" gets run out of town next year and has to beg for a job at Glenville State.

·
Artillery VET
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he may leave you before that. well no he will wait untill a big game then leave with no warning.$$$ talks or he walks i dont know how he's a leader of a team when its all about him.

·
Locktite Queen
2,037 Posts
I hope "The Product" gets run out of town next year and has to beg for a job at Glenville State.
he may leave you before that. well no he will wait untill a big game then leave with no warning.$$$ talks or he walks i dont know how he's a leader of a team when its all about him.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Why are you guys still upset about this.....Why don't you go riding instead....it must be warmer there then it is here. :D

Snow is in the forecast for the weekend.....:sad:

·
Artillery VET
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man!! Did Ohio Give Michagan A Spanking Or What.

Good Weekend Wv Wins And Ohio Wins Good Weekend Of Football

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
Let me say I hate the U of phlegM. I don't care if they never win another football game.

But in all honesty, Rodriguez coached this season with a bunch of players he inherited. He's trying to impliment a new scheme with personnel left over from a completely different staff. He'll need to get a few of HIS TYPE guys in there, and the U of phlegM may be relevent again. It'll take a couple years, but it'll probably get done.

Until then, I just enjoy all the History They're making. 8 loss season, only the second time they get beat by Notre Dame, Michigan State, and Ohio State in the same season. First time they've ever lost 5 strait to Ohio State. First loss to a MAC team EVER (GO Rockets). The list goes on, and on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts