Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 300 Miles on these tires. I will give a short mile review. They are pretty awesome. I will say very predictable in turns and little effort to lean. Rode Bar to bar for about 60 miles on some old country roads. could keep my line like on rails. Michelins I had to always drop back some. Very stable at high speed deep triple digits 135 for miles. about 2 minutes. I used dyna beads and 36 f 38-40 r Last two sets of Michelins were about 6K. Time will tell.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Yes, I took your advice and replaced rear 180ZR Avon with the Cruisetec180 ZR rated prior to bike week here, I'm very impressed, and you can see the center dual compound rubber as a different color strip. Tire weighs in right at 15 Lbs which is 5 Lbs lighter than a 200 H rated tire from a VMax and 3.5 Lbs lighter than the Avon H rated. Handling is better than my trashed Avon as you would expect, but I think it will stay that way for the life of the tire due to dual compound and carcass construction. It's a better tire, thanks !

·
Registered
123 Posts
I went to them over the winter, but only have acouple hundred miles on them so far. ..and so far they are MUCH better than the OEM tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts