Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's short notice but, anyone interested in a Crab run next Saturday 7/17/10. Will head down toward Solomonds Island. resturant is still undecided.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
that sounds pretty good! forecast is 94 with some rain, but let's see how the week shapes up.

·
VRSCDX
461 Posts
I know it's short notice but, anyone interested in a Crab run next Saturday 7/17/10. Will head down toward Solomonds Island. resturant is still undecided.
I swear Paul. You're always planning these on a date I have something planned. I have a poker tourney that day. Either way, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sounds pretty good! forecast is 94 with some rain, but let's see how the week shapes up.
The weather man can't tell you what's going on right now much less a week from now. We'll see

I swear Paul. You're always planning these on a date I have something planned. I have a poker tourney that day. Either way, I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Poker smoker, cancel the plans for once, it'll be cheaper.

Kim and I ran down to Thursdays in Gailsville today and had some very good Crabs. Am looking forward to it again. Hopefully it'll be a good turnout. Have missed riding with all my old friends!

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Paul,
I'm out for that day.... Let's pick an August date now and get the group together.....
Lori

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
August dates are tough, freakin' preseason football, but I would be in on a Saturday.

Someone else leads and picks resturant this time though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi,
I live in So. MD, and could recommend some good seafood places down here if anybody was ever interested in riding down/over. There are some pretty nice back roads to ride, too. Gilligan's Pier has great food, their own beach/tiki bar, and some fairly decent bands on weekends. Let me know if anybody's interested in coming over.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,
I live in So. MD, and could recommend some good seafood places down here if anybody was ever interested in riding down/over. There are some pretty nice back roads to ride, too. Gilligan's Pier has great food, their own beach/tiki bar, and some fairly decent bands on weekends. Let me know if anybody's interested in coming over.
I'm always up for a weekend ride and finding new places. I'll be outta town this weekend but after that I'm always riding on the weekends.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'll throw out maybe 14 or 15 August? I'm looking into where some of the better local bands are playing in the next few weeks, and it looks like that's the best weekend. I'd propose a ride down to Solomons, since that's a good riding destination. We could come back up the west side of the Pax river and everybody could jump onto rte 5, which would take you right back to the beltway (or other back roads if you'd prefer).

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Sunday the 15th actually works for us too, 1st game is on Thursday night. So we are in...
Come on now we need some more...

On a side note, the first three regular season games are away so I get a real vacation this year. We are going to KC for the homecoming at Basswood, anyone else going from the mid atlantic area?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sunday the 15th actually works for us too, 1st game is on Thursday night. So we are in...
Come on now we need some more...

On a side note, the first three regular season games are away so I get a real vacation this year. We are going to KC for the homecoming at Basswood, anyone else going from the mid atlantic area?
I've been to Basswood twice. Both times I rode down to Richmond and met up with a bunch out of Va. Beach, then picked up a few more on the way out. My GF flew out, there's an air port about 1/2 hr. away so it's easy to get to Basswood from there. Was a lot of fun but a very hard trip. Two and a half days af very hard riding each way. Think I'm going to wait until the 10 year anniversary to go again.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts