Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MOVE !!!!!!!!
232 Posts
Wow

Its been a few hours and no one has jumped on you for liking flames!!!! Or have given the :barf: IMHO tho or etc. LOL Just wait for the peanut gallery. I hope you get a answer tho. The way I figure is find out how to apply it. If it is litterally a metalic sticker umm I dont know about that I would rather go with a magnet so you can take it off when you wash the bike or toss them on after you lose the cops and want to look like a different bike :D.

But if you do decide to go for it take pics and document it for others that may want to look into it aswell. Good luck again.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
pretty cool.. wonder how smooth they look in person

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Please, no stickers

What did you pay for your scoot? ...........and you want to put fockin' stickers on it? It's cheesy as hell.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
pretty cool.. wonder how smooth they look in person
agreed, I'd have to see them in person before passin judgement

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
I ordered a set of these metallic flames for another non Vrod project bike just to try them out about 2 months ago. I'm pretty familiar with putting on vinyl graphics etc from other auto projects. The metallic graphics are difficult to have lay flat and the metalic base peels back at the sharp edges easily after they are applied. Standard vinyl is much easier to work with and more durable in my opinion. They look cool in the pics but I personally will never try them again, I was very disappointed with them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts