Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First , Thank you all for the great response on our products. We apologize for the slow delivery on some items, mainly oil pans and chain conversion items. We did not expect such a demand. We are working 7 days a week to keep up with this new product line
Second, if you buy from Ken (o2man) on his group buy items, they are much cheaper, than what we sell them to non members for Vs. our online pricing. That was the purpose of having Ken carry our products, to offer you the member a better price point, and he is reliable and done a great job.

We sincerely appreciate your interest. In the near future we will get more inventory on he shelves so that we can deliver more promply on some items. Several new products will be added once we get caught up. Thank you, Tim Doherty @ Doherty Machine

Moderators if this post does not belong in the general section I will put it in the appropiate section

·
brett
9,338 Posts
come on slackers ,havent you heard of red bull,u dont need sleep, ur old and tough get to it ,i want that new product

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
come on slackers ,havent you heard of red bull,u dont need sleep, ur old and tough get to it ,i want that new product
OH my friend Brett, 5 wks with chrome, cool? Slacker, were dong 80 hrs per week or more, last wk I did 17+ hrs per day and had to go home early, totally exhausted. Josh actually had to drive me.BTW what time did you get up today, I been going since 130 am. lol Tim

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Dave 2 wks or so, OK? How bout I ship you the 55lbs of billet block and you machine, that wy you'll get the 50 lbs of chips too, lol
No problem - not a super rush on this end for it... and thanks but no thanks, got enough aluminum in the plant now as we stamp out the entire Corvette Z06 aluminum underframe floor assembly at our facility... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts