Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tuner
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New kit, fits 02-06, quick release. Grab a DelRio shield off EBAY for $75 and you have a great setup, $50, Paypal accepted, thanks

Attachments

·
Tuner
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Piggy Back, DelRey is the shorter one correct?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'd be interested in both if you're both willing to ship to Canada.

·
Tuner
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive never had any luck shipping up north, sorry. I'll post a picture in the am.

·
Tuner
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use the Del Rio, the DelRay was a little short for me. I only use it in the fall anyway.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here are some pics. The del rey is the smallest Memphis shades shield, it deflects some wind making it more comfortable to ride on the highway but it won't keep you dry in the rain

i'll pay for the shipping within the states for the shield
soo... $40 shipped for an almost new del-rey shield

·
Registered
118 Posts
Other forum members have had no problems sending me stuff via USPS Priority International. Always takes about 10 business days.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Koidy, I't take your shield if the mounts as still available from SnoChopper.

Donbo
send sno a PM and confirm that your getting the mounts, then send me $40 via paypal [email protected]

Cylon i won't mind sending to canada if you pay shipping, but since im doing a piggyback on snochoppers sale you have to convince him to sell to you first, either way whoever seals the deal with snochopper can send me the $$ via paypal and i'll ship it to them, make sure your paypal address is the correct shipping address

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just looked back, there are 2 members a head of me interested in the mounts and windshield. I'll wait my turn if they don't make the deal. I am interested in the mounts and the Piggyback on the windshield.

Don

·
Tuner
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mount is sold, thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts