Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Meet up on Oct,16,2010

2K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  h2o 
#1 ·
Is anyone interested in meeting up at the bridge down under on Saturday Oct. 16, 2010 for lunch at say 12:30?
Al and I plan to ride over.
Theresa:dance::dance::dance:

#2 ·
I'm going to be in the area that weekend visiting my favorite lady friend who lives on the south side of St Augustine. A lot will depend on her schedule which is subject to change. As it stands we were planning on riding into Daytona Friday and hanging out at her place the rest of the weekend. It may be a chance I could meet up there if I can pry her away from watching college football Saturday.

#5 · (Edited)
on Dunlawton Ave and under the bridge on the right, from daytona side to going west before you go over the bridge.Place is called D J's Deck . Just off A1A on the right to Dunlawton Ave. PM me and I will tell you where we can me and ride down to it on saturday morning on the 16th.

#21 ·
Was at Daytona today for 6 hours and saw 4 Vrods at Ross Meyers while walking around and 25 while on Main street eating at Nascar cafe eating with friend for a 1 1/2 hours. Had a great time. Will see you at DJ's Deck tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.