Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam looking at the 63mm inverted mean street front end for a vrscdx project can anyone point me in the right direction as to finding a dealers email addy to discuss fitting requirements as the manufacturer hasn't responded to my emails US dealers prefered

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I am a dealer for them... Let me know how I can help out...

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Their website makes my head hurt.

They've got some very nice stuff, but why can't they just list all of the applications that fit specific models?

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I talked with them a lot last year and they had no intentions on making a V-Rod specific front end..... the ones in the pictures were for a promo to see if they could draw interest.....I think (not positive) them and Cerrani have both stopped making V-Rod specific front ends....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was talking to an Australian dealer who was said the 63mm street stalker #1605 front end would fit up to the v-rods so can you shoot me a price if you like

·
brett
9,338 Posts
they do look nice ,but are super pricey ,why not put an f front end on ,if u include the triple trees and forks they will fit directly on ,i believe next month in the heavy mag,there will be one with exactly that to look at to see if you like the look

·
Autobanmod
9,903 Posts
An F-frontend is something I'd like to have too...
Did someone do it already? Do the steering head bearings and triple trees fit into the 2002 models frame?

·
brett
9,338 Posts
dont know jan ,but the one i saw was on a dx and it was bolt on ,fitted the rotors and all ,if i remeber rightly it made the front 2 inches shorter ,which makes me think it would fit the older ones like a glove ,when the issue comes out i will take a pic of the page for you ,it looks killer ,and the guy picked up the whole front end for 600 usd ,from not everyones friend ,lol,vrodsrus on ebay ,,good bloody deal, if u ask me ,3400 cheaper than the mean street front end and still has a custom look to it ,but thats just my opinion ,look foward to seeing the mean front end on flexes bike when it done

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
I talked with them a lot last year and they had no intentions on making a V-Rod specific front end..... the ones in the pictures were for a promo to see if they could draw interest.....I think (not positive) them and Cerrani have both stopped making V-Rod specific front ends....
Storz/Cerrani doesn't make them anymore for V-Rods? No way, please tell me that isn't so...

·
Autobanmod
9,903 Posts
dont know jan ,but the one i saw was on a dx and it was bolt on ,fitted the rotors and all ,if i remeber rightly it made the front 2 inches shorter ,which makes me think it would fit the older ones like a glove ,when the issue comes out i will take a pic of the page for you ,it looks killer ,and the guy picked up the whole front end for 600 usd ,from not everyones friend ,lol,vrodsrus on ebay ,,good bloody deal, if u ask me ,3400 cheaper than the mean street front end and still has a custom look to it ,but thats just my opinion ,look foward to seeing the mean front end on flexes bike when it done
That's a killerdeal! I'd love to do that too.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Storz/Cerrani doesn't make them anymore for V-Rods? No way, please tell me that isn't so...
I will be checking with Steve shortly and seeing what the majic number is to produce more of them.... Will let you know what I find out....I know they have no parts for a V-Rod front end in stock so I will see what I can get them to say....:D

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
I will be checking with Steve shortly and seeing what the majic number is to produce more of them.... Will let you know what I find out....I know they have no parts for a V-Rod front end in stock so I will see what I can get them to say....:D
Man that sucks if they discontinued making them for Rods, that was first on my list for the makeover on the 06 D...

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
LOL, I'll sell my Storz for....nah, just kidding!
I'm ok now, I can get the shocks seperate and have Tim fab up the tree's so I'm back in business :)... And dat wasn't funny, not nice to tease an ol bull :)...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts