Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one here raced against a mean streak I'm suppose to run one tonite. I've never heard of this bike. I have beat m109s just wondering Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
should require very little effort...even on an airhead

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
My good bud has a mean streak with pipes/tune I walk on his bike in every gear but they sound nice with pipes and come stock with air ride shocks...

·
Registered
117 Posts
my muscle beats m109s and all i have is the tabs kit

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
It's all about the capability of the rider - driver!

The V with a solid launch and flawless run should beat near any (true) stock V-twin. When I say stock I'm referring to internals, pipes and air filters do not make much difference.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
WHAT they dont give me 35horsepower like they advertise!! I want a refund!

·
Registered
117 Posts
WHAT they dont give me 35horsepower like they advertise!! I want a refund!
put stickers on your bike...i herd each one adds 5 hp :moped:

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
I owned a Mean Streak, not that big a deal. About 61 hp like a pushrod harley.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Which speaking of, I heard a couple weeks ago that Paul Walker is considering a 5th movie in the franchise....hahahahahahahaha FIVE FAST!! FIVE FURIOUS!!!

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
So, how did it go ??

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
It's not even about the rider with a mean streak. You can miss a gear and still beat it. The M109 has the same horsepower and more torque so it's a different story. A V-Rod is faster, but that doesn't mean the rider is capable of it automatically. M109s have junk for clutches and transmissions and are giving up more power to the ground with the saft drive and they weigh more, equal riders, then an M109 should be a walk in the park as long as the V-Rod rider understands the engines operating range. It's just getting good with a V-Rod by the time the M109 engine is weazing for it's life, the reverse is true at low RPMs and that is where you have to do it right on a V-Rod, as in don't ever be at low RPMs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts