Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
V-RodPat
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I'm from Dublin Ireland. I should have a blue and silver VRSC (well the standard one) on Saturday, barring alien invasion or somesuch. I am wondering about accessories. I had a Sporty and they have an endless supply of them. Does this have as much. I have found too much on the net, though JP Cycles has some.

Anyway hi.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Top 'O the marnin to ye!

:vrodforu:

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
1,440 Posts
:welcome: :vrod: Welcome,,, Check out there advertisers on this site home page.....

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
:welcome:

I doubt you'll have much problem finding places to spend your money on the V-rod. Start with www.V-mod.com or just do a "V-rod" search on eBay under motorcycle parts. Also, some of the HD dealers (like Hales and Zannottis) give 20% discounts to forum members.

Cheers!

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the best place on the web!
Lots of great people and more truly knowledgable and helpful folks than anywhere else.
:welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome:

For accessories try as mentioned our home page for trusted dealers, spend time reading around our Forums and also look through the HD catalogue for some

·
V-RodPat
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The forum shop is mostly US only goods. I have seen some, more than I ever need, but sadly the choice is not overwhelming. Thanks for the welcome. Does anyone have a recommendation on a screen that would suit the lines of the bike?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts