Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
that sucks all around... at least you're still with us, it could have been much worse.

tough call on the dog... as a dog owner/lover, I'd probably leave you lying in the street too once I knew you were reasonably ok... nothing personal or malicious, but I care more about animals than most people and would be devastated if it was my dog... not trying to be a dick, just being honest... some people are really attached to their animals, some as much as children... think about what you would do if it was one of your kids that got hit by a bike... sorry to banter on about it, it's a shitty situation all over... seriously, glad to hear you're reasonably ok.

good to see you were wearing a jacket and helmet... that certainly made a difference.

get better and get back on the road...

-Joe

· The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
btw, I wasn't trying to diminish the situation, rather trying to put into perspective.

Who knows if the dog ran out the door by accident rather than just being off leash? My dipshit dog(s) have gotten loose at one time or another... though that doesn't make the owner any less responsible

There's no stupid dogs, just stupid owners.

Sorry again about the accident... hope your better soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.